NEW IN: INIGHI PIECES I'M CURRENTLY COVETING

11:46 pm


 Get 5% off with my discount code: InighiLagoscitychic

As much of a shopaholic that I am, I love good deals and friends I come bearing great finds at even greater prices. With Inighi's latest releases there are so many fabulous pieces to choose from and as usual they are all ridiculously affordable.
Shop any of these pieces and use my discount code INIGHILAGOSCITYCHIC to get a sweet 5% off!
Remember you also get free shipping on all orders above 25,000!

Shop each piece by clicking on links below Happy shopping!



  1. Stripped shorts set
  2. Gathered off shoulder shift dress
  3. Paisley print pant set
  4. Off shoulder bell sleeve blouse
  5. Roped bell sleeve blouse
  6. Side slit top and pants 
  7. Bell bottom pants
  8. Sleeveless Bow detail shift dress

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard